Wednesday 16 December 2015

BEAUTY


Siami Spa day...












What a treat today was! I am still glowing as I sit here and drink my tea reminiscing. It may be all the herbal oils that I was lathered with, but I'm pretty sure it's from all the excitement and happiness that I am still feeling.

After a long morning, my boyfriend (who had been out from early to tend a colleague's farewell party for the day), messaged me at 13:00pm to say that an Uber will be waiting outside for me in thirty minutes. The message also said to keep what I had on, which was a white summer dress with brown leather sandals, but just to take a bikini along. Of course being a woman, when I read the word bikini my mind began to run franticly.

Regardless of all those thoughts and the fear of waltzing around in a bikini with my pale legs (which I probably should've sorted out in Spring already), I hopped into the Uber excited and ready for the adventure.

It was a complete surprise to me when the cab pulled up outside the 'Siami Thai Massage and Herbal Beauty Spa', WHAT A TREAT! He had booked me in for the 'Half Day Dream' package. Which entailed an entire afternoon of total relaxation and pampering.

The package started off with a 60 minute 'Full Body Massage', by a professional Thai massagist. Which left my body, knot and tense free, and my skin feeling soft and smelling of natural oils such as lavender. Just before I could doze off, she began prepping my face for an hour long 'Herbal Facial Treatment'. With all facial treatments being freshly blended with natural herbs, I opted for the 'Pearl honey Essential Facial', which left my face clean and smooth with no harsh exfoliation applied.

Once she had finished with my facial, I began heading out the door, where I was quickly stopped and lead to the nail beautician for a deluxe manicure and pedicure. I decided on a popping coral colour to match my summer wardrobe, which includes a lot of whites, turquoise, mints and brown leathers.

I highly recommend this spa to anyone who is looking to spoil someone special (the package can be tailored, by choosing from a variety of massages and facials to best suit your body and skin's needs) or for anyone just wanting to unwind a little.


                                                                           -Thalia
                                                                              xxx













No comments:

Post a Comment