Thursday 10 August 2017

BEAUTY

Lush Lush Baby


 

I love finding beauty products that are made up of natural ingredients, I always find myself wanting to smother my whole body from head to toe in them! That’s why when I got to try the Lush Veganese Conditioner I nearly flipped over backwards!

At first when opening the bottle I couldn’t smell anything at all and thought it was one of the those boring ‘organic’ scentless conditioners, until I lathered a rather generous amount onto my hair and that’s when I then found myself in a breeze of freshly cut lemons, and trust me that is the scent you get every time you swish your hair thereafter!

The Lush Veganese Conditioner is filled with natural ingredients such as;
-Seaweed to soften and hydrate your locks
-Hints of lavender and rosemary to help nourish and hydrate your scalp
-Lemon oil to give your hair that shine and lemon breeze scent, (and which I actually found lightened my hair colour after a few washes)


My hair is currently long, and tends to be more on the dry side of life, so usually whenever I purchase a conditioner I always opt for the most intense and rich one I can find, however I find those can leave me with that ‘heavy’ feeling. This definitely isn’t the case with the Lush Veganese Conditioner, without lanolin or any heavy oils it has a thin consistency which means if you have long hair or a head full like me, you will need to use quite a lot with each wash to get the results you are looking for, but it’s honestly impressive on how luscious, lightweight, shiny and voluminous your hair looks and feels afterwards!

I'd definitely recommend this conditioner to anyone looking for a lightweight conditioner for shiny, soft and great smelling hair!


To Shop Instore : Lush (Cresta Mall )
100g - R95
250g - R170

To Shop Online : Lush South Africa

-xxx

Thalia

No comments:

Post a Comment