Monday 7 August 2017

BEAUTY

Mini L'Oreal Paris Skincare Review





L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Glow Scrub


 

The L'Oreal Paris Pure Glow Scrub is so easy to use, you simply apply just over an almond size to wet skin and using circular motions cleanse your face and neck area.

The scrub does have quite a strong scent to it, (to me it smells like guavas and I don’t like guavas that much), however the smell doesn’t linger once removed and the results are totally worth it. When it comes to the texture it is definitely more of a liquid clay, so don’t expect some swishing foamy face wash.

If you were wondering what makes this scrub so special, well the L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Glow Scrub contains tiny little beads for a mild exfoliation, red algae and 3 pure clays (Kaolin, Ghassoul, Montmorollonite) to help illuminate and purify your skin.

After my first cleanse my skin felt smooth, my pores looked tighter and it removed all impurities including blackheads! It took me quite a few washes before I experienced the healthy glow though, as for the first few washes my skin had a matte finish right after.
  
Have any of you tried the L'Oreal Paris Clay Masks in this range?

Clicks – 150ml R99

L'Oreal Paris Triple Active 24H Hydration Moisturizer



Beauty lovelies I am honestly shocked at how amazing this product works and I’m so glad I found it this winter!

I have been using this moisturizer both day and night this past week and my skin already feels super nourished and hydrated. It also feels a lot softer, looks healthier and gives off a soft glow.

The L'Oreal Paris 24 Hour Hydration Moisturizer has three main purposes;
-To protect your skin through UV Filters
-To fight and block free radicals with vitamin E, (which means you can reduce wrinkles and keep your skin looking youthful)
-As well as illuminate, replenish and plump the skin with Ceramides

The texture is like a thick waxy cream, however it absorbs and acts like a fluid, while the scent is quite fresh and smells like Ylang Ylang flowers. The packaging is clean and simple, the glass does makes it quite tricky for lightweight travelers though. But it’s a great face cream for winter or for anyone who is looking for a hydrating and nourishing moisturizer in their’ twenties.

Clicks- 50ml R107


-xxx
Thalia


No comments:

Post a Comment